2013-02-22

Outfits from Saturday

HI
I think the capital letters are totally necessary since it has been ages since any of us posted. Honestly, we are really sorry because between school and work and volunteering, it is so hard to find time! I seriously don't know how bloggers do it! huge applause for them!  Anyhow, here are some outfits from absolutely ages ago. BTW, this is exciting, I hope, I am doing a huge haul next! I will post it some time this week for sure, so look froward to that please :)
xoxo J

blouse - little boutique in Edmonton
skirt-H&M
tights-ZARA
coat- FOREVER XXI for $25 (Talk about STEAL! BOOYA!)
necklace-ZARA
shoes- tardy lo by Jeffery Campbell from NASTYGAL


studded top-ZARA
suede skirt-AMERICAN APPAREL
shoes-JEFFREY CAMPBELL


blouse-FOREVER XXI
cardigan-ZARA
jeans-BDG
shoes-JEFFREY CAMPBELL
necklace-H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment