2013-01-13

Three is Company



Hello, my name is Joy and along with me in the picture is my adorable baby, Monkey (the star of the show). He is absolutely the cutest thing ever! Gosh, I really have no idea where to start with the introduction. 

Firstly, let me just say, I have never been good with consistency. I am super fond of change and new ideas seem to always grab my attention. Maybe that is why I enjoy fashion so much. There is always so much variety in the ever changing trends for me to goggle at to satisfy my short attention span. Hopefully, with this awesome blog I am starting with 2 of my most FAB friends, we can display our many perspectives and showcase the inspirations we gained from many many stylish individuals from all round the globe in our outfits! 

Lastly, if you are reading this, I want to give you a HUGE cupcake with THANK YOU on it for spending time with us! Hope you have as much fun reading this as us creating it!



Hi there! My name is Cindy and currently a university student along with two of my most amazing friends and fellow owners of Suit of Three (SO3), Joy and Kristine.

I've known Joy for about half my life now and ever since we were kids, I've admired her unique sense of style. I met Kristine in beginning of high school and we bonded over our impatience for computer programming that later flourished into a fabulous friendship (she also ditched me in that class).

Uni brought us all together again and although we've each developed our own taste in style, we all share a love for blogging. Through SO3, we hope we can showcase our inspirations for not only fashion, but things from our every day life that shaped our personalities to who we are today.

Thank you for spending the time to visit! We hope you found something worth a read, subscribe, and drop by again! ^^





Greetings! My name is Kristine but because this is the internet, feel free to call me "Kris". Honestly, only one person really calls me that in person. Thanks for stumbling upon our corner of the world wide web! Self intros are a little awkward because I feel like the people who actually visit the blog will be people who already know me. So what do I say that I won't be called out for?

Most of the photos, edits, and web design stuff will be from me because that's pretty much all I can decently contribute. I'm not very fashionable or cute like the other two (I know they'll probably say nice things about each other so I'm going to put that in there as a disclaimer). I stick to the technical things. If you go to the individual pages on the menu, you'll see more about the each of us (that I wrote, so don't blame them for the lame and awkward blurbs). Actually, don't blame them for anything lol -_-

We really hope you'll enjoy at least 10% of this space. We don't know what we're going to post and we don't know if it's going to be something that excites you, but we can tell ou that from personal posts to reviews to OOTDs to tutorials or whatever else that may appear, it'll be interesting (enough) and reflect something about us! OK? Cool.




So that's our self introductions for you! Hopefully you had a pleasant read- we really hope you'll visit again, let us know what you think, complain about us to your friends, etc. as long as it makes you happy. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment