2013-02-26

Of reds and purples


Now that I have your attention. 

Hello! It's Kris :) So, we've been waiting for Cindy to post something but she keeps avoiding it (haha just kidding, she just doesn't know what to post -0-). I guess that partially explains me posting something random. 

Reading week ended and we're back in classes now. It's a busy time for everyone, especially since this is the last semester of undergrad for a lot of people in our group of friends (including us!). A lot of us are going to do some after grad stuff (I got news last week about the school I applied to but I think we should save all this university talk for another post). It's really exciting but bittersweet and nerve wracking at the same time.

There is a lot to look forward too after this semester, too. One of which is the China trip that's planned between Cindy, K, A, and I. (I as in me, Kris). As a part of that, I've been trying to decide what to bring, including which cameras. To spare you the details, I think I've decided on a DSLR and this Instax Mini 50s. I upgraded from my 7s because I wanted something more compact for the trip. 


Cindy and I ended up picking out our first Dior shadows. Funny thing is, I suggested a colour to Cindy at Sephora (according to her) but I completely forgot and I ended up getting the same one a couple weeks later. 

These pics were for her but I guess I shall post them instead. It's the 5 Couleurs palette in 970 Stylish Move. Really wanted a rich purple :) 


The colour payoff is really amazing. Dior shadows are not as velvety as I thought they would be (I was expecting something similar to Laneige) but I love them all the same. It comes off beautifully on any skin type and is great for adding a little depth/edge to your look. :) I've been wearing it a lot recently.

Oh! Also, Dior packaging is so POSH. I love it so much! Although it is on the more expensive side, if you feel like treating yourself to something that is worth the price, put Dior on your list. 

Last weekend was also the CNY Banquet (that I was the most awkward MC for). Everyone looked gorgeous! Here are a few pics:

C and I
K, Me, and Cindy (look at her shoes!)
Group shot 
Alright. That's about it. I feel like Joy is the one who posts things that actually pertain to the blog while I post things that just... happen to cross my mind. Cindy? /calls Cindy/ Cindyyyyyyyy!

- Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment